Al-Ihsan is in the process of creating a series of short online courses, generally ranging from 4 to 12 hours of classtime.
These courses can be taken at your own time, from any location. Once you register for a course you will recieve all the course material which you may study at your own pace.
The list of planned courses includes:
Islamic Family Life
Part 1: Marriage Life
A detailed course providing the essential know-how of nikah, its significance, responsibilities and challenges.
A must for anyone who is married, or considering marriage.
To be launched soon, so stay tuned!
-Meaning and significance of marriage
- Benefits of marriage
- Social harms of improper family structures
- Legal Status of Marriage, Prerequisites
-“Nuts n’ Bolts of Nikah”
- Choosing the Right Spouse
- Proposals and Engagements
- Basic technical aspects
-Rights and Responsibilities
- Rights of husband
- Rights of wife
- Do’s and Do Not’s
- Running a Smooth Marital Life
- Resolving conflicts
- Responsibilities and Limits of Spouses
- Responsibilities of Guardians, Elders, Community Members
- Avoiding Break-ups
- When Parting Ways Becomes a Necessity
- The Correct Procedure of Terminating a Nikah
- Understanding Talaq and Khula
Islamic Family Life
Part 2: Children and Parents
Learn the responsibilities attached with being (and having!) parents.
-The Bounty of Children
- Benefits and Joys of Children
- Preparing for Parenthood
- Names, aqeqa
- Correct upbringing and training
- The Rights of Children
-The Status of Parents
- Duties of Children Toward Their Parents
- Rights and Privelages of Parents
- Caring For Them Till the End
Part 1: Islamic Business Ethics
Is Wealth Good or Bad?
Islamic Approach to Business
Foundations of Halal Business
Types of transactions
The Fiqh of Halal Business
Types of Partnerships
Guidelines for Creating and Dissoloving Partnerships
Part 2: Understanding Interest
What Quran and Hadith Say About Interest
The Harms of Interest
Part 3: Islamic Finance
Foundations of Islamic Finance
Modes of Islamic Finance